Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hi Estelle
 
The fact that I am taking the trouble to write you I can't fathom, there are so many people out there yet I want to communicate with you. I don't know why. You are correct in a way in stating that I am "aggressive" and you are not the first person to tell me that, yet when people meet me they invariably tell me they are very surprised at how friendly, warm and approachable I am. I suppose it is just in writing that I am vociferous and I am not afraid to stand up for what is right and correct and, even if my firm stance is not popular, I will stand by it anyway because I know I am correct. For instance I cannot merely pretend to believe in any religion merely because it will make me popular, I will inject logic and reason into the situation and most often with severe tongue lashings from people who cannot present any logical reason for their stance, but yet I am made out to be the bad guy for thinking straight. Pertaining to my latest Facebook status, I am in fact very well known in PE for writing hundreds of letters to our local newspaper, commenting on anything and everything, and am well known for injecting logic and reason into an argument and "hitting the nail on the head" as so many folk say. I was the owner and editor of Aviation & Safety Magazine for 6 years (an international publication), I have had hundreds of articles published in aviation magazines all over the world and have written books. I'm not a door-stopper, I have very valid opinions that people seek out and devour and some people love me for it but sadly, some hate me for. It is the way of the world though. If you stick your head up above the crowd some folk with throw stones at you. I am sure you are a very busy woman but, if you have some time, I ask you to read the following blog, at least just say 15 minutes worth, and then comment to me.
 
 
Have a nice evening. I just somehow sense that you are a very decent human being.
 
Kindest regards 
  
Gary

No comments: